On the complexity of optimization over the standard simplex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elfadul, G.E.E., 2005. "On the Complexity of Optimization over the Standard Simplex," Discussion Paper 2005-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- A.M. Bagirov & A.M. Rubinov, 2000. "Global Minimization of Increasing Positively Homogeneous Functions over the Unit Simplex," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 171-187, December.
- de Klerk, E. & Laurent, M. & Parrilo, P., 2006. "A PTAS for the minimization of polynomials of fixed degree over the simplex," Other publications TiSEM 603897c9-179e-43e4-9e83-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lauprete, Geoffrey J. & Samarov, Alexander, 2004. "Shortfall as a risk measure: properties, optimization and applications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1353-1381, April.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2002. "Expected Shortfall: A Natural Coherent Alternative to Value at Risk," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 31(2), pages 379-388, July.
- de Klerk, E. & Elfadul, G.E.E. & den Hertog, D., 2006. "Optimization of Univariate Functions on Bounded Intervals by Interpolation and Semidefinite Programming," Discussion Paper 2006-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immanuel Bomze & Stefan Gollowitzer & E. Yıldırım, 2014. "Rounding on the standard simplex: regular grids for global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 243-258, July.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:315:y:2017:i:c:p:246-258 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:773-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.