Margin maximization in spherical separation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Astorino & M. Gaudioso, 2009. "A fixed-center spherical separation algorithm with kernel transformations for classification problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 357-372, August.
- A. Astorino & A. Fuduli & M. Gaudioso, 2010. "DC models for spherical separation," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 657-669, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0488-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Astorino & M. Gaudioso & W. Khalaf, 2014. "Edge detection by spherical separation," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 517-530, October.
- M. Gaudioso & T. V. Gruzdeva & A. S. Strekalovsky, 2016. "On numerical solving the spherical separability problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 21-34, September.
- Annabella Astorino & Manlio Gaudioso & Alberto Seeger, 2014. "An illumination problem: optimal apex and optimal orientation for a cone of light," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 729-750, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSperical separation; DC function; DCA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:301-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.