The behaviour of the modified Levene’s test when data are not normally distributed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Tjen-Sien & Loh, Wei-Yin, 1996. "A comparison of tests of equality of variances," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 287-301, July.
- Dong Li & Shao-King Lin & Chulin Li, 1997. "The impact of settlement time on the volatility of stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 689-694.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Pallmann & Ludwig Hothorn & Gemechis Djira, 2014. "A Levene-type test of homogeneity of variances against ordered alternatives," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1593-1608, December.
- Cooray, Arusha & Paradiso, Antonio & Truglia, Francesco Giovanni, 2013. "Do countries belonging to the same region suggest the same growth enhancing variables? Evidence from selected South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 772-779.
- I. Parra-Frutos, 2016. "Preliminary tests when comparing means," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1607-1631, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHomoscedasticity tests; Levene’s test; Bartlett’s test; Simulation; Bootstrapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:4:p:671-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .