A comparison of tests of equality of variances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph O'Brien, 1978. "Robust techniques for testing heterogeneity of variance effects in factorial designs," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 327-342, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Parra-Frutos, 2013. "Testing homogeneity of variances with unequal sample sizes," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1269-1297, June.
- Thorpe, David P. & Holland, Burt, 2000. "Some multiple comparison procedures for variances from non-normal populations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-199, December.
- I. Parra-Frutos, 2016. "Preliminary tests when comparing means," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1607-1631, December.
- Isabel Parra-Frutos, 2009. "The behaviour of the modified Levene’s test when data are not normally distributed," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 671-693, December.
- Chia, Rui Ming Daryl & Lim, Kai Jie Shawn, 2012. "The Attenuation of Idiosyncratic Risk under Alternative Portfolio Weighting Strategies: Recent Evidence from the UK Equity Market," MPRA Paper 41455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xuhua & Xu, Xingzhong, 2010. "A new generalized p-value approach for testing the homogeneity of variances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(19-20), pages 1486-1491, October.
- Ramos-Guajardo, Ana Belén & Lubiano, María Asunción, 2012. "K-sample tests for equality of variances of random fuzzy sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 956-966.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:3:p:960-971 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghasemi, M.-R. & Ignatius, Joshua & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2014. "A bi-objective weighted model for improving the discrimination power in MCDEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 640-650.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:22:y:1996:i:3:p:287-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.