An overview to modelling functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Ramsay, 1982. "When the data are functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 379-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Camblor, Pablo & Corral, Norberto, 2011. "Repeated measures analysis for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3244-3256, December.
- Simone Vantini, 2012. "On the definition of phase and amplitude variability in functional data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 676-696, December.
- Gheriballah, Abdelkader & Laksaci, Ali & Sekkal, Soumeya, 2013. "Nonparametric M-regression for functional ergodic data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 902-908.
- Heungsun Hwang & Hye Suk & Yoshio Takane & Jang-Han Lee & Jooseop Lim, 2015. "Generalized Functional Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 101-125, March.
- Huiwen Wang & Liying Shangguan & Rong Guan & Lynne Billard, 2015. "Principal component analysis for compositional data vectors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1079-1096, December.
- van der Linde, Angelika, 2008. "Variational Bayesian functional PCA," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 517-533, December.
- Elvira Romano & Jorge Mateu & Ramon Giraldo, 2015. "On the performance of two clustering methods for spatial functional data," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(4), pages 467-492, October.
- Germán Aneiros & Philippe Vieu, 2016. "Comments on: Probability enhanced effective dimension reduction for classifying sparse functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 27-32, March.
- Laurent Delsol, 2013. "No effect tests in regression on functional variable and some applications to spectrometric studies," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1775-1811, August.
- Tomasz Górecki & Łukasz Smaga, 2015. "A comparison of tests for the one-way ANOVA problem for functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 987-1010, December.
- Aguilera, Ana M. & Escabias, Manuel & Valderrama, Mariano J., 2008. "Discussion of different logistic models with functional data. Application to Systemic Lupus Erythematosus," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 151-163, September.
- Zhou, Jie, 2011. "Maximum likelihood ratio test for the stability of sequence of Gaussian random processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2114-2127, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:22:y:2007:i:3:p:331-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.