On the definition of phase and amplitude variability in functional data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kneip, Alois & Ramsay, James O, 2008. "Combining Registration and Fitting for Functional Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1155-1165.
- Xueli Liu & Hans-Georg Muller, 2004. "Functional Convex Averaging and Synchronization for Time-Warped Random Curves," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 687-699, January.
- Antonio Cuevas & Manuel Febrero & Ricardo Fraiman, 2007. "Robust estimation and classification for functional data via projection-based depth notions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 481-496, September.
- Ferraty, F., 2010. "High-dimensional data: a fascinating statistical challenge," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 305-306, February.
- Manteiga, Wenceslao Gonzalez & Vieu, Philippe, 2007. "Statistics for Functional Data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4788-4792, June.
- Mariano Valderrama, 2007. "An overview to modelling functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 331-334, September.
- Sangalli, Laura M. & Secchi, Piercesare & Vantini, Simone & Vitelli, Valeria, 2010. "k-mean alignment for curve clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1219-1233, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimeglio, Chloé & Gallón, Santiago & Loubes, Jean-Michel & Maza, Elie, 2014. "A robust algorithm for template curve estimation based on manifold embedding," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 373-386.
- Francesca Ieva & Anna Paganoni, 2015. "Discussion of “multivariate functional outlier detection” by M. Hubert, P. Rousseeuw and P. Segaert," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(2), pages 217-221, July.
- Menafoglio, Alessandra & Petris, Giovanni, 2016. "Kriging for Hilbert-space valued random fields: The operatorial point of view," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 84-94.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional data analysis; Phase variability; Amplitude variability; Registration; Alignment; Synchronization; Warping; 62H05; 62H35; 62H99; 62A01;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:676-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .