Kriging for Hilbert-space valued random fields: The operatorial point of view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerini, David & Monestiez, Pascal & Manté, Claude, 2010. "Cokriging for spatial functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 409-418, February.
- Simone Vantini, 2012. "On the definition of phase and amplitude variability in functional data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 676-696, December.
- Delicado, P., 2011. "Dimensionality reduction when data are density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 401-420, January.
- Chen, Kun & Chen, Kehui & MÃ¼ller, Hans-Georg & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2011. "Stringing High-Dimensional Data for Functional Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 275-284.
- Pedro Delicado, 2007. "Functional k-sample problem when data are density functions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 391-410, September.
- Aneiros, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2014. "Variable selection in infinite-dimensional problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 12-20.
- Sangalli, Laura M. & Secchi, Piercesare & Vantini, Simone & Vitelli, Valeria, 2010. "k-mean alignment for curve clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1219-1233, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menafoglio, Alessandra & Secchi, Piercesare, 2017. "Statistical analysis of complex and spatially dependent data: A review of Object Oriented Spatial Statistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 401-410.
More about this item
KeywordsGeostatistics; Gaussian processes; Conditional expectations; Measurable linear transformations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:146:y:2016:i:c:p:84-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .