Stringing High-Dimensional Data for Functional Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:37-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kehui Chen & Xiaoke Zhang & Alexander Petersen & Hans-Georg Müller, 0. "Quantifying Infinite-Dimensional Data: Functional Data Analysis in Action," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- repec:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-015-9137-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Butucea, Cristina & Zgheib, Rania, 2016. "Sharp minimax tests for large Toeplitz covariance matrices with repeated observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 164-176.
- Menafoglio, Alessandra & Petris, Giovanni, 2016. "Kriging for Hilbert-space valued random fields: The operatorial point of view," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 84-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:275-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.