Multiobjective optimization using differential evolution for real-world portfolio optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2008. "The optimal structure of PD buckets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2275-2286, October.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2007. "Using differential evolution to improve the accuracy of bank rating systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 68-87.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009.
"Differential evolution and combinatorial search for constrained index-tracking,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 153-176, November.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009. "Differential Evolution and Combinatorial Search for Constrained Index Tracking," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09032, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin Zopounidis & Michael Doumpos, 2013. "Multicriteria decision systems for financial problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Nomikos, Nikos, 2014. "Performance replication of the Spot Energy Index with optimal equity portfolio selection: Evidence from the UK, US and Brazilian markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 571-582.
- Chen, Wei, 2015. "Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 125-139.
- Ankit Dangi, 2013. "Financial Portfolio Optimization: Computationally guided agents to investigate, analyse and invest!?," Papers 1301.4194, arXiv.org.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2017. "American option valuation under time changed tempered stable Lévy processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 57-68.
- Maciel, Leandro & Gomide, Fernando & Ballini, Rosangela, 2016. "A differential evolution algorithm for yield curve estimation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 10-30.
- Björn Fastrich & Peter Winker, 2014. "Combining Forecasts with Missing Data: Making Use of Portfolio Theory," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 127-152, August.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2016. "Option pricing for stochastic volatility model with infinite activity Lévy jumps," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 455(C), pages 1-10.
- Billio, Monica & Caporin, Massimiliano & Costola, Michele, 2015.
"Backward/forward optimal combination of performance measures for equity screening,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 63-83.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin & Michele Costola, 2012. "Backward/forward optimal combination of performance measures for equity screening," Working Papers 2012_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bilel JARRAYA, 2013.
"Asset Allocation And Portfolio Optimization Problems With Metaheuristics: A Literature Survey,"
Business Excellence and Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 38-56, December.
- Jarraya, Bilel, 2013. "Asset allocation and portfolio optimization problems with metaheuristics: a literature survey," MPRA Paper 53698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Massimiliano Kaucic & Roberto Daris, 2015. "Multi-Objective Stochastic Optimization Programs for a Non-Life Insurance Company under Solvency Constraints," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-30, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Multiobjective; Real-world constraints; Value-at-Risk; Differential evolution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:157-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .