Multiobjective optimization using differential evolution for real-world portfolio optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2008. "The optimal structure of PD buckets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2275-2286, October.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2007. "Using differential evolution to improve the accuracy of bank rating systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 68-87, September.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009.
"Differential evolution and combinatorial search for constrained index-tracking,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 153-176, November.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009. "Differential Evolution and Combinatorial Search for Constrained Index Tracking," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09032, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin Zopounidis & Michael Doumpos, 2013. "Multicriteria decision systems for financial problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Nomikos, Nikos, 2014. "Performance replication of the Spot Energy Index with optimal equity portfolio selection: Evidence from the UK, US and Brazilian markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 571-582.
- Chen, Wei, 2015. "Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 125-139.
- Ankit Dangi, 2013. "Financial Portfolio Optimization: Computationally guided agents to investigate, analyse and invest!?," Papers 1301.4194, arXiv.org.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2017. "American option valuation under time changed tempered stable Lévy processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 57-68.
- Bilel JARRAYA, 2013.
"Asset Allocation And Portfolio Optimization Problems With Metaheuristics: A Literature Survey,"
Business Excellence and Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 38-56, December.
- Jarraya, Bilel, 2013. "Asset allocation and portfolio optimization problems with metaheuristics: a literature survey," MPRA Paper 53698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Billio, Monica & Caporin, Massimiliano & Costola, Michele, 2015.
"Backward/forward optimal combination of performance measures for equity screening,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 63-83.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin & Michele Costola, 2012. "Backward/forward optimal combination of performance measures for equity screening," Working Papers 2012_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Maciel, Leandro & Gomide, Fernando & Ballini, Rosangela, 2016. "A differential evolution algorithm for yield curve estimation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 10-30.
- Björn Fastrich & Peter Winker, 2014. "Combining Forecasts with Missing Data: Making Use of Portfolio Theory," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 127-152, August.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2016. "Option pricing for stochastic volatility model with infinite activity Lévy jumps," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 455(C), pages 1-10.
- Massimiliano Kaucic & Roberto Daris, 2015. "Multi-Objective Stochastic Optimization Programs for a Non-Life Insurance Company under Solvency Constraints," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-30, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Multiobjective; Real-world constraints; Value-at-Risk; Differential evolution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:157-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.