Anthropogenic and natural causes of climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobs, Rodney L & Leamer, Edward E & Ward, Michael P, 1979. "Difficulties with Testing for Causation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(3), pages 401-413, July.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Phillips, Peter C. B., 1993. "The spurious effect of unit roots on vector autoregressions : An analytical study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 229-255, October.
- Umberto Triacca & Alessandro Attanasio & Antonello Pasini, 2013. "Anthropogenic global warming hypothesis: testing its robustness by Granger causality analysis," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 260-268, June.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1982. "Non-causality due to omitted variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 367-378, August.
- Joachim Wilde, 2012. "Effects of simultaneity on testing Granger-causality – a cautionary note about statistical problems and economic misinterpretations," Working Papers 93, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- My Year in Review 2014
by email@example.com (David Stern) in Stochastic Trend on 2014-12-30 06:58:00
- Economic Growth and Global Particulate Pollution Concentrations
by firstname.lastname@example.org (David Stern) in Stochastic Trend on 2016-03-11 16:56:00
- More Mathiness in Climate Econometrics: Doug Keenan's Climate Change Contest
by email@example.com (David Stern) in Stochastic Trend on 2016-05-13 06:54:00
- A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change
by firstname.lastname@example.org (David Stern) in Stochastic Trend on 2018-02-10 07:11:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Chevillon, 2017.
"Robust cointegration testing in the presence of weak trends, with an application to the human origin of global warming,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 514-545, May.
- Guillaume Chevillon, 2013. "Robust Cointegration Testing in the Presence of Weak Trends, with an Application to the Human Origin of Global Warming," Working Papers hal-00914830, HAL.
- Chevillon, Guillaume, 2013. "Robust Cointegration Testing in the Presence of Weak Trends, with an Application to the Human Origin of Global Warming," ESSEC Working Papers WP1320, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dergiades, Theologos & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2016. "Long-run changes in radiative forcing and surface temperature: The effect of human activity over the last five centuries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 67-85.
- David I. Stern, 2004.
"A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0406, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2018. "A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change," CCEP Working Papers 1801, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2018. "A multicointegration model of global climate change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 336, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Beenstock, Michael & Reingewertz, Yaniv & Paldor, Nathan, 2016. "Testing the historic tracking of climate models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1234-1246.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:2:p:314-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00914830 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:122:y:2014:i:1:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.