Estimating greenhouse gas emissions from cattle raising in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:209:y:2007:i:2:p:169-188 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Oliveira Silva, Rafael & Barioni, Luis G. & Albertini, Tiago Zanett & Eory, Vera & Topp, Cairistiona F.E. & Fernandes, Fernando A. & Moran, Dominic, 2015. "Developing a nationally appropriate mitigation measure from the greenhouse gas GHG abatement potential from livestock production in the Brazilian Cerrado," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 48-55.
- Newton, Peter & Agrawal, Arun & Wollenberg, Lini, 2013. "Interventions for achieving sustainability in tropical forest and agricultural landscapes:," CAPRi working papers 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Singh, Akshit & Mishra, Nishikant & Ali, Syed Imran & Shukla, Nagesh & Shankar, Ravi, 2015. "Cloud computing technology: Reducing carbon footprint in beef supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 462-471.
- World Bank, 2017. "Brazil’s INDC Restoration and Reforestation Target," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28588, The World Bank.
- Bowman, Maria S., 2016. "Impact of foot-and-mouth disease status on deforestation in Brazilian Amazon and cerrado municipalities between 2000 and 2010," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 25-40.
- Cardoso, Abmael S. & Berndt, Alexandre & Leytem, April & Alves, Bruno J.R. & de Carvalho, Isabel das N.O. & de Barros Soares, Luis Henrique & Urquiaga, Segundo & Boddey, Robert M., 2016. "Impact of the intensification of beef production in Brazil on greenhouse gas emissions and land use," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 86-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:115:y:2012:i:3:p:559-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .