The appropriation of the climate change problem among road managers: fighting in the trenches of the real world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burgess, Jacquelin & Clark, Judy & Harrison, Carolyn M., 2000. "Knowledges in action: an actor network analysis of a wetland agri-environment scheme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 119-132, October.
- Hulme,Mike, 2009. "Why We Disagree about Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521727327, May.
- Hulme,Mike, 2009. "Why We Disagree about Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898690, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maja Rotter & Esther Hoffmann & Anna Pechan & Rebecca Stecker, 2016. "Competing priorities: how actors and institutions influence adaptation of the German railway system," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 609-623, August.
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2016-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:3:p:427-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .