The effect of learning on membership and welfare in an International Environmental Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Ulph, 2004. "Stable International Environmental Agreements with a Stock Pollutant, Uncertainty and Learning," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 53-73, July.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2007. "Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 68-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2013.
"Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 326-344.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation Games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5693n1nf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Finus, M & Pintassilgo, Pedro & Ulph, Alistair, 2014.
"International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
39840, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014. "International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fuhai Hong & Larry Karp, 2014.
"International Environmental Agreements with Endogenous or Exogenous Risk,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 365-394.
- Fuhai HONG & Larry KARP, 2013. "International Environmental Agreements with Endogenous or Exogenous Risk," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1310, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Michael FinusAlistair Ulph & Alistair Ulph, 2013. "International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1329, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:110:y:2012:i:3:p:499-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .