Competence-driven project portfolio selection, scheduling and staff assignment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeva, Silviya & Hewitt, Mike & Thomas, Barrett W. & Brown, Kenneth G., 2017. "Balancing flexibility and inventory in workforce planning with learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 194-207.
- Hewitt, Mike & Chacosky, Austin & Grasman, Scott E. & Thomas, Barrett W., 2015. "Integer programming techniques for solving non-linear workforce planning models with learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 942-950.
- Gutjahr, Walter J. & Katzensteiner, Stefan & Reiter, Peter & Stummer, Christian & Denk, Michaela, 2010. "Multi-objective decision analysis for competence-oriented project portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 670-679, September.
- Nikolaus Furian & Siegfried Vössner, 2013. "Constrained order packing: comparison of heuristic approaches for a new bin packing problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(1), pages 237-264, January.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:737-754 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompetence development; Metaheuristics; Optimization; Project portfolio; Project scheduling; Staff assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:16:y:2008:i:3:p:281-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .