Real-time split-delivery pickup and delivery time window problems with transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 345-358, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Drexl, 2014. "A Generic Heuristic for Vehicle Routing Problems with Multiple Synchronization Constraints," Working Papers 1412, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 04 Nov 2014.
- Yanik, Seda & Bozkaya, Burcin & deKervenoael, Ronan, 2014. "A new VRPPD model and a hybrid heuristic solution approach for e-tailing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 879-890.
- Masson, Renaud & Ropke, Stefan & Lehuédé, Fabien & Péton, Olivier, 2014. "A branch-and-cut-and-price approach for the pickup and delivery problem with shuttle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 849-862.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing; Real-time; Pickup and delivery; Split-delivery; Dial-a-ride; R40;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:329-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .