Real-time split-delivery pickup and delivery time window problems with transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 345-358, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Drexl, 2014. "A Generic Heuristic for Vehicle Routing Problems with Multiple Synchronization Constraints," Working Papers 1412, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 04 Nov 2014.
- Yanik, Seda & Bozkaya, Burcin & deKervenoael, Ronan, 2014. "A new VRPPD model and a hybrid heuristic solution approach for e-tailing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 879-890.
- Masson, Renaud & Ropke, Stefan & Lehuédé, Fabien & Péton, Olivier, 2014. "A branch-and-cut-and-price approach for the pickup and delivery problem with shuttle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 849-862.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing; Real-time; Pickup and delivery; Split-delivery; Dial-a-ride; R40;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:329-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.