An Updated Systematic Review of Studies Mapping (or Cross-Walking) Measures of Health-Related Quality of Life to Generic Preference-Based Measures to Generate Utility Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Montse Roset & Xavier Badia & Anna Forsythe & Susan Webb, 2013. "Mapping CushingQoL Scores onto SF-6D Utility Values in Patients with Cushing’s Syndrome," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 6(2), pages 103-111, June.
- Gang Chen & Julie Ratcliffe, 2015. "A Review of the Development and Application of Generic Multi-Attribute Utility Instruments for Paediatric Populations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(10), pages 1013-1028, October.
- Rowen, D & Brazier, J & Roberts, J, 2008. "Mapping SF-36 onto the EQ-5D index: how reliable is the relationship?," MPRA Paper 29831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Manca & Andrea Tancredi, 2015. "Prediction of patient-reported outcome measures via multivariate ordered probit models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(3), pages 567-591, June.
- Chun Fan Lee & Raymond Ng & Nan Luo & Yin Bun Cheung, 2018. "Development of Conversion Functions Mapping the FACT-B Total Score to the EQ-5D-5L Utility Value by Three Linking Methods and Comparison with the Ordinary Least Square Method," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 685-695, October.
- Christopher McCabe & Katherine Stevens & Jennifer Roberts & John Brazier, 2005.
"Health state values for the HUI 2 descriptive system: results from a UK survey,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 231-244, March.
- McCabe, C & Stevens, K & Roberts, J & Brazier, JE, 2003. "Health state values for the HUI 2 descriptive system: results from a UK survey," MPRA Paper 29744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomas Mlcoch & Jan Tuzil & Liliana Sedova & Jiri Stolfa & Monika Urbanova & David Suchy & Andrea Smrzova & Jitka Jircikova & Tereza Hrnciarova & Karel Pavelka & Tomas Dolezal, 2018. "Mapping Quality of Life (EQ-5D) from DAPsA, Clinical DAPsA and HAQ in Psoriatic Arthritis," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 11(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Monica Hernandez Alava & Allan Wailoo, 2015.
"Fitting adjusted limited dependent variable mixture models to EQ-5D,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3), pages 737-750, September.
- Hernández Alava, Mónica & Wailoo, Allan, 2015. "Fitting adjusted limited dependent variable mixture models to EQ-5D," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3).
- Julie Ratcliffe & Elisabeth Huynh & Katherine Stevens & John Brazier & Michael Sawyer & Terry Flynn, 2016. "Nothing About Us Without Us? A Comparison of Adolescent and Adult Health‐State Values for the Child Health Utility‐9D Using Profile Case Best–Worst Scaling," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 486-496, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rachel Houten’s journal round-up for 8th July 2019
by Rachel Houten in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-07-08 11:00:07
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Franklin & James Lomas & Gerry Richardson, 2020. "Conducting Value for Money Analyses for Non-randomised Interventional Studies Including Service Evaluations: An Educational Review with Recommendations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(7), pages 665-681, July.
- Nicholas Mitsakakis & Karen E. Bremner & George Tomlinson & Murray Krahn, 2020. "Exploring the Benefits of Transformations in Health Utility Mapping," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 40(2), pages 183-197, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kim Dalziel & Max Catchpool & Borja García-Lorenzo & Inigo Gorostiza & Richard Norman & Oliver Rivero-Arias, 2020. "Feasibility, Validity and Differences in Adolescent and Adult EQ-5D-Y Health State Valuation in Australia and Spain: An Application of Best–Worst Scaling," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 499-513, May.
- Donna Rowen & Oliver Rivero-Arias & Nancy Devlin & Julie Ratcliffe, 2020. "Review of Valuation Methods of Preference-Based Measures of Health for Economic Evaluation in Child and Adolescent Populations: Where are We Now and Where are We Going?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 325-340, April.
- Valentina Prevolnik Rupel & Marko Ogorevc, 2021. "EQ-5D-Y Value Set for Slovenia," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 463-471, April.
- Roberta Ara & Donna Rowen & Clara Mukuria, 2017. "The Use of Mapping to Estimate Health State Utility Values," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 57-66, December.
- Ratcliffe, Julie & Huynh, Elisabeth & Chen, Gang & Stevens, Katherine & Swait, Joffre & Brazier, John & Sawyer, Michael & Roberts, Rachel & Flynn, Terry, 2016. "Valuing the Child Health Utility 9D: Using profile case best worst scaling methods to develop a new adolescent specific scoring algorithm," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 48-59.
- Ning Gu & Chris Bell & Marc Botteman & Xiang Ji & John Carter & Ben Hout, 2012. "Estimating Preference-Based EQ-5D Health State Utilities or Item Responses from Neuropathic Pain Scores," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 5(3), pages 185-197, September.
- Michela Meregaglia & Amanda Whittal & Elena Nicod & Michael Drummond, 2020. "‘Mapping’ Health State Utility Values from Non-preference-Based Measures: A Systematic Literature Review in Rare Diseases," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 557-574, June.
- Richard De Abreu Lourenço & Nancy Devlin & Kirsten Howard & Jason J. Ong & Julie Ratcliffe & Jo Watson & Esther Willing & Elisabeth Huynh, 2021. "Giving a Voice to Marginalised Groups for Health Care Decision Making," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 14(1), pages 5-10, January.
- Sampson, C. & Garau, M., 2019. "How Should We Measure Quality of Life Impact in Rare Disease? Recent Learnings in Spinal Muscular Atrophy," Briefings 002146, Office of Health Economics.
- Marisa Santos & Monica A. C. T. Cintra & Andrea L. Monteiro & Braulio Santos & Fernando GusmÃ£o-filho & MÃ´nica Viegas Andrade & Kenya Noronha & Luciane N. Cruz & Suzi Camey & Bernardo Tura & Paul Kin, 2016. "Brazilian Valuation of EQ-5D-3L Health States," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(2), pages 253-263, February.
- Rowen, D & Brazier, J & Tsuchiya, A & Hernández, M & Ibbotson, R, 2009. "The simultaneous valuation of states from multiple instruments using ranking and VAS data: methods and preliminary results," MPRA Paper 29841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCabe, C & Brazier, J & Gilks, P & Tsuchiya, A & Roberts, J & O'Hagan, A & Stevens, K, 2004. "Estimating population cardinal health state valuation models from individual ordinal (rank) health state preference data," MPRA Paper 29759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramesh Lamsal & Jennifer D. Zwicker, 2017. "Economic Evaluation of Interventions for Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Opportunities and Challenges," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 763-772, December.
- Brazier, John & Rowen, Donna & Tsuchiya, Aki & Yang, Yaling & Young, Tracy A., 2011. "The impact of adding an extra dimension to a preference-based measure," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 245-253, July.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & David Meads & Chantelle Brown & Samer Kharroubi, 2013. "Constructing Indirect Utility Models: Some Observations on the Principles and Practice of Mapping to Obtain Health State Utilities," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(8), pages 635-641, August.
- Hernández-Alava, Mónica & Pudney, Stephen, 2017. "Econometric modelling of multiple self-reports of health states: The switch from EQ-5D-3L to EQ-5D-5L in evaluating drug therapies for rheumatoid arthritis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 139-152.
- Oliver Rivero-Arias & Melissa Ouellet & Alastair Gray & Jane Wolstenholme & Peter M. Rothwell & Ramon Luengo-Fernandez, 2010. "Mapping the Modified Rankin Scale (mRS) Measurement into the Generic EuroQol (EQ-5D) Health Outcome," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 30(3), pages 341-354, May.
- Carlos King Ho Wong & Prudence Wing Hang Cheung & Nan Luo & Jason Pui Yin Cheung, 2019. "A head-to-head comparison of five-level (EQ-5D-5L-Y) and three-level EQ-5D-Y questionnaires in paediatric patients," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(5), pages 647-656, July.
- MÃ³nica HernÃ¡ndez Alava & John Brazier & Donna Rowen & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Common Scale Valuations across Different Preference-Based Measures," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 33(6), pages 839-852, August.
- Samantha Husbands & Paul Mark Mitchell & Joanna Coast, 2020. "A Systematic Review of the Use and Quality of Qualitative Methods in Concept Elicitation for Measures with Children and Young People," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 13(3), pages 257-288, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:17:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-019-00467-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.