Estimating Preference-Based EQ-5D Health State Utilities or Item Responses from Neuropathic Pain Scores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Brazier & Yaling Yang & Aki Tsuchiya & Donna Rowen, 2010. "A review of studies mapping (or cross walking) non-preference based measures of health to generic preference-based measures," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(2), pages 215-225, April.
- Rowen, D & Brazier, J & Roberts, J, 2008. "Mapping SF-36 onto the EQ-5D index: how reliable is the relationship?," MPRA Paper 29831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeff Round & Mike Paulden, 2018. "Incorporating equity in economic evaluations: a multi-attribute equity state approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(4), pages 489-498, May.
- Cubi-Molla, P. & de Vries, J. & Devlin, N., 2013.
"A Study of the Relationship Between Health and Subjective Well-being in Parkinson's Disease Patients,"
000108, Office of Health Economics.
- Cubi-Molla, P. & De Vries, J. & Devlin, N., 2013. "A Study of the Relationship Between Health and Subjective Well-being in Parkinson’s Disease Patients," Working Papers 13/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Zhongliang Zhou & Yu Fang & Zhiying Zhou & Dan Li & Dan Wang & Yanli Li & Li Lu & Jianmin Gao & Gang Chen, 2017. "Assessing Income-Related Health Inequality and Horizontal Inequity in China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 241-256, May.
- Michela Meregaglia & Amanda Whittal & Elena Nicod & Michael Drummond, 2020. "‘Mapping’ Health State Utility Values from Non-preference-Based Measures: A Systematic Literature Review in Rare Diseases," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 557-574, June.
- Sampson, C. & Garau, M., 2019. "How Should We Measure Quality of Life Impact in Rare Disease? Recent Learnings in Spinal Muscular Atrophy," Briefings 002146, Office of Health Economics.
- Marisa Santos & Monica A. C. T. Cintra & Andrea L. Monteiro & Braulio Santos & Fernando GusmÃ£o-filho & MÃ´nica Viegas Andrade & Kenya Noronha & Luciane N. Cruz & Suzi Camey & Bernardo Tura & Paul Kin, 2016. "Brazilian Valuation of EQ-5D-3L Health States," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(2), pages 253-263, February.
- Clara Mukuria & Donna Rowen & Sue Harnan & Andrew Rawdin & Ruth Wong & Roberta Ara & John Brazier, 2019. "An Updated Systematic Review of Studies Mapping (or Cross-Walking) Measures of Health-Related Quality of Life to Generic Preference-Based Measures to Generate Utility Values," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 295-313, June.
- Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Celeste A. Varum, 2016.
"Measurement and determinants of health poverty and richness: evidence from Portugal,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1331-1358, June.
- Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Celeste A. Varum, 2013. "Measurement and Determinants of Health Poverty and Richness – Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 2 13-08, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Fabienne Abadie & Christian Boehler, 2015. "Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP) - Conceptual description of the Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the EIP on AHA," JRC Working Papers JRC96205, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard Huan Xu & Eliza Lai Yi Wong & Jun Jin & Ying Dou & Dong Dong, 2020. "Mapping of the EORTC QLQ-C30 to EQ-5D-5L index in patients with lymphomas," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(9), pages 1363-1373, December.
- Hernández-Alava, Mónica & Pudney, Stephen, 2017. "Econometric modelling of multiple self-reports of health states: The switch from EQ-5D-3L to EQ-5D-5L in evaluating drug therapies for rheumatoid arthritis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 139-152.
- Ralph Crott & Andrew Briggs, 2010. "Mapping the QLQ-C30 quality of life cancer questionnaire to EQ-5D patient preferences," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(4), pages 427-434, August.
- Oliver Rivero-Arias & Melissa Ouellet & Alastair Gray & Jane Wolstenholme & Peter M. Rothwell & Ramon Luengo-Fernandez, 2010. "Mapping the Modified Rankin Scale (mRS) Measurement into the Generic EuroQol (EQ-5D) Health Outcome," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 30(3), pages 341-354, May.
- Joseph Kwon & Sung Wook Kim & Wendy J. Ungar & Kate Tsiplova & Jason Madan & Stavros Petrou, 2018. "A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Childhood Health Utilities," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 38(3), pages 277-305, April.
- David Parkin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng, 2016.
"What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?,"
Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(8), pages 941-951, November.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y., 2014. "What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?," Research Papers 000530, Office of Health Economics.
- Yeon Wook Kim & Chang-Hoon Lee & Young Sik Park & Yu-Il Kim & Chul Min Ahn & Ju-Ock Kim & Joo Hun Park & Sang Haak Lee & Jae Yeol Kim & Eun Mi Chun & Tae Hoon Jung & Kwang Ha Yoo, 2015. "Effect of Exposure to Second-Hand Smoke on the Quality of Life: A Nationwide Population-Based Study from South Korea," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(9), pages 1-10, September.
- Iris Buder & Cathleen Zick & Norman Waitzman, 2020. "The Contribution of Physical Activity to Health-Related Quality of Life: New Population Estimates from National Survey Data," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Admassu N. Lamu, 2020. "Does linear equating improve prediction in mapping? Crosswalking MacNew onto EQ-5D-5L value sets," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(6), pages 903-915, August.
- Jeff Round & Annie Hawton, 2017. "Statistical Alchemy: Conceptual Validity and Mapping to Generate Health State Utility Values," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 233-239, December.
- Donna Rowen & John Brazier & Aki Tsuchiya & Mónica Hernández Alava, 2012. "Valuing states from multiple measures on the same visual analogue sale: a feasibility study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 715-729, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:patien:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:185-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.