Mapping the Modified Rankin Scale (mRS) Measurement into the Generic EuroQol (EQ-5D) Health Outcome
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowen, D & Brazier, J & Roberts, J, 2008. "Mapping SF-36 onto the EQ-5D index: how reliable is the relationship?," MPRA Paper 29831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ning Gu & Chris Bell & Marc Botteman & Xiang Ji & John Carter & Ben Hout, 2012. "Estimating Preference-Based EQ-5D Health State Utilities or Item Responses from Neuropathic Pain Scores," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 5(3), pages 185-197, September.
- Michela Meregaglia & Amanda Whittal & Elena Nicod & Michael Drummond, 2020. "‘Mapping’ Health State Utility Values from Non-preference-Based Measures: A Systematic Literature Review in Rare Diseases," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 557-574, June.
- Marisa Santos & Monica A. C. T. Cintra & Andrea L. Monteiro & Braulio Santos & Fernando GusmÃ£o-filho & MÃ´nica Viegas Andrade & Kenya Noronha & Luciane N. Cruz & Suzi Camey & Bernardo Tura & Paul Kin, 2016. "Brazilian Valuation of EQ-5D-3L Health States," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(2), pages 253-263, February.
- Clara Mukuria & Donna Rowen & Sue Harnan & Andrew Rawdin & Ruth Wong & Roberta Ara & John Brazier, 2019. "An Updated Systematic Review of Studies Mapping (or Cross-Walking) Measures of Health-Related Quality of Life to Generic Preference-Based Measures to Generate Utility Values," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 295-313, June.
- David Parkin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng, 2016.
"What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?,"
Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(8), pages 941-951, November.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y., 2014. "What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?," Research Papers 000530, Office of Health Economics.
- Yeon Wook Kim & Chang-Hoon Lee & Young Sik Park & Yu-Il Kim & Chul Min Ahn & Ju-Ock Kim & Joo Hun Park & Sang Haak Lee & Jae Yeol Kim & Eun Mi Chun & Tae Hoon Jung & Kwang Ha Yoo, 2015. "Effect of Exposure to Second-Hand Smoke on the Quality of Life: A Nationwide Population-Based Study from South Korea," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(9), pages 1-10, September.
- Jeff Round & Annie Hawton, 2017. "Statistical Alchemy: Conceptual Validity and Mapping to Generate Health State Utility Values," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 233-239, December.
- Beth Woods & Andrea Manca & Helen Weatherly & Pedro Saramago & Eleftherios Sideris & Christina Giannopoulou & Stephen Rice & Mark Corbett & Andrew Vickers & Matthew Bowes & Hugh MacPherson & Mark Scul, 2017. "Cost-effectiveness of adjunct non-pharmacological interventions for osteoarthritis of the knee," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Roberta Ara & Donna Rowen & Clara Mukuria, 2017. "The Use of Mapping to Estimate Health State Utility Values," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 57-66, December.
- Tracey A. Young & Clara Mukuria & Donna Rowen & John E. Brazier & Louise Longworth, 2015. "Mapping Functions in Health-Related Quality of Life," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 35(7), pages 912-926, October.
- John Brazier & Yaling Yang & Aki Tsuchiya & Donna Rowen, 2010. "A review of studies mapping (or cross walking) non-preference based measures of health to generic preference-based measures," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(2), pages 215-225, April.
- Nick Kontodimopoulos & Panagiotis Bozios & John Yfantopoulos & Dimitris Niakas, 2013. "Longitudinal predictive ability of mapping models: examining post-intervention EQ-5D utilities derived from baseline MHAQ data in rheumatoid arthritis patients," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 307-314, April.
- Matthew Franklin & Katherine Payne & Rachel A. Elliott, 2018. "Quantifying the Relationship between Capability and Health in Older People: Canâ€™t Map, Wonâ€™t Map," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 38(1), pages 79-94, January.
More about this item
Keywordsstroke; modified Rankin scale; EQ-5D; mapping.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:medema:v:30:y:2010:i:3:p:341-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.