Exploring the Benefits of Transformations in Health Utility Mapping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clara Mukuria & Donna Rowen & Sue Harnan & Andrew Rawdin & Ruth Wong & Roberta Ara & John Brazier, 2019. "An Updated Systematic Review of Studies Mapping (or Cross-Walking) Measures of Health-Related Quality of Life to Generic Preference-Based Measures to Generate Utility Values," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 295-313, June.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Duncan Mortimer & Leonie Segal, 2008. "Comparing the Incomparable? A Systematic Review of Competing Techniques for Converting Descriptive Measures of Health Status into QALY-Weights," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 28(1), pages 66-89, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asrul Akmal Shafie & Irwinder Kaur Chhabra & Jacqueline Hui Yi Wong & Noor Syahireen Mohammed, 2021. "Mapping PedsQL™ Generic Core Scales to EQ-5D-3L utility scores in transfusion-dependent thalassemia patients," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(5), pages 735-747, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gang Chen & Munir A. Khan & Angelo Iezzi & Julie Ratcliffe & Jeff Richardson, 2016. "Mapping between 6 Multiattribute Utility Instruments," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 36(2), pages 160-175, February.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., 2005.
"Cambios en la estructura salarial: una historia desde la regresión cuanfílica,"
Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(4), pages 339-364, octubre-d.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., 2003. "Cambios En La Estructura Salarial: Una Historia Desde La Regresión Cuantílica," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002089, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Héctor Manuel Zárate S., 2003. "Cambios en la Estructura Salarial:Una Historia desde la Regresión Cuantílica," Borradores de Economia 245, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., 2007.
"Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana,"
Borradores de Economia
433, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., 2007. "Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002313, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "On estimating conditional quantiles and distribution functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 433-447, February.
- Patric Müller & Sara Geer, 2016. "Censored linear model in high dimensions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 75-92, March.
- Gerrans, Paul & Yap, Ghialy, 2014. "Retirement savings investment choices: Sophisticated or naive?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 233-250.
- Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon, 2003. "School finance reform and voluntary fiscal federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2157-2185, September.
- Seamus Kent & Alastair Gray & Iryna Schlackow & Crispin Jenkinson & Emma McIntosh, 2015. "Mapping from the Parkinsonâ€™s Disease Questionnaire PDQ-39 to the Generic EuroQol EQ-5D-3L," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 35(7), pages 902-911, October.
- Eliana Christou & Michael G. Akritas, 2019. "Single index quantile regression for censored data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 28(4), pages 655-678, December.
- Parente, Paulo M.D.C. & Smith, Richard J., 2011. "Gel Methods For Nonsmooth Moment Indicators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 74-113, February.
- De Backer, Mickael & El Ghouch, Anouar & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2017. "An Adapted Loss Function for Censored Quantile Regression," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2017003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Qiuqiong Huang & David Dawe & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2005.
"Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Dawe, David & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2005. "Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 1-17.
- Barton Hughes Hamilton, 1997. "Racial discrimination and professional basketball salaries in the 1990s," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 287-296.
- Anil Kumar, 2012.
"Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 415-439, April.
- Anil Kumar, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply," Working Papers 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere, 2016. "Do political economy factors matter in explaining the increase in the production of bioenergy?," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Xue, Hong & Mainville, Denise Y. & You, Wen & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2009. "Nutrition Knowledge, Sensory Characteristics and Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Pasture-Fed Beef," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Lima, Luiz Renato & Linton, Oliver & Smith, Daniel R., 2011.
"Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 150-160.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Luiz Renato Lima & Oliver Linton & Daniel R. Smith, 2011. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regression," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 150-160, January.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Linton, Oliver & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2008. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk models via Quantile regressions," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 679, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Luiz Renato Lima & Oliver Linton & Daniel Smith, 2010. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regression," NCER Working Paper Series 67, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Wagner P. Gaglianone & Luiz Renato Lima & Oliver Linton, 2008. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regressions," Working Papers Series 161, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Smith, Daniel & Linton, Oliver & Lima, Luiz Renato & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza, 2009. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk models via Quantile Regression," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094625, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Wu Wang & Zhongyi Zhu, 2017. "Conditional empirical likelihood for quantile regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Gracious M. Diiro & Abdoul G. Sam & David Kraybill, 2017. "Heterogeneous Effects of Maternal Labor Market Participation on the Nutritional Status of Children: Empirical Evidence from Rural India," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 10(3), pages 609-632, September.
More about this item
Keywordshealth-related quality of life; health utilities; linear regression; mapping; simulation; skewed semicontinuous data; transformations;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:medema:v:40:y:2020:i:2:p:183-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.