Decomposing regional productivity growth using an aggregate production frontier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E, 1992. "The Measurement of Productivity," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 163-198, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Chávez-Martín del Campo & Felipe de Jesús Fonseca-Hernández, 2013. "Technical Efficiency, Technological Development, And The Labor Productivity Gap In Mexican Manufacturing," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 43-58.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias, 2014. "A selection of relevant issues in applied stochastic frontier analysis," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 3-11.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:843-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, Antonio & Garduño, Rafael & Núñez, Héctor, 2016. "Modelling the effect of crime on economic activity: The case of Mexican states," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Juan Carlos Chávez & Felipe J. Fonseca, 2012. "Technical and Structural Efficiency in Mexican Manufacturing: A Regional Approach," Working Papers 2012-03, Banco de México.
- Betty Agnani & Henry Aray, "undated". "Testing for Political Effects on Total Factor Productivity," ThE Papers 09/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
More about this item
KeywordsD24; O18; R11;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:431-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .