Determinants of population and jobs at a local level
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Boarnet Marlon G., 1994. "The Monocentric Model and Employment Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-1051, October.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2002. "Recreation Demand and Residential Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 418-428, May.
- Donald G. Freeman, 2001. "Sources of fluctuations in regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 249-266.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L., 1989. "Jobs versus amenities in the analysis of metropolitan migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)