Composite change point estimation for bent line quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard D. Bondell & Brian J. Reich & Huixia Wang, 2010. "Noncrossing quantile regression curve estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(4), pages 825-838.
- Su, Liangjun & Xiao, Zhijie, 2008. "Testing for parameter stability in quantile regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2768-2775, November.
- Bo Kai & Runze Li & Hui Zou, 2010. "Local composite quantile regression smoothing: an efficient and safe alternative to local polynomial regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(1), pages 49-69, January.
- Qu, Zhongjun, 2008. "Testing for structural change in regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 170-184, September.
- Chenxi Li & Ying Wei & Rick Chappell & Xuming He, 2011. "Bent Line Quantile Regression with Application to an Allometric Study of Land Mammals' Speed and Mass," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 242-249, March.
- Wang, Huixia & He, Xuming, 2007. "Detecting Differential Expressions in GeneChip Microarray Studies: A Quantile Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 104-112, March.
- Holger Dette & Stanislav Volgushev, 2008. "Non‐crossing non‐parametric estimates of quantile curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(3), pages 609-627, July.
- Oka, Tatsushi & Qu, Zhongjun, 2011.
"Estimating structural changes in regression quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 248-267, June.
- Zhongjun Qu & Tatsushi Oka, 2010. "Estimating structural changes in regression quantiles," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-052, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Antonio Galvao & Kengo Kato & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Jose Olmo, 2014. "Testing linearity against threshold effects: uniform inference in quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 413-439, April.
- Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2004. "[tau]-estimators of regression models with structural change of unknown location," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Koenker, Roger, 1984. "A note on L-estimates for linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 323-325, December.
- Lee, Sokbae & Seo, Myung Hwan & Shin, Youngki, 2011.
"Testing for Threshold Effects in Regression Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 220-231.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Myung Hwan Seo & Youngki Shin, 2010. "Testing for threshold effects in regression models," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- He, Xuming & Shao, Qi-Man, 2000. "On Parameters of Increasing Dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 120-135, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChange point; Composite quantile regression; Bent line; Bootstrap; Rank score;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-015-0538-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.