Intrinsically weighted means and non-ergodic marked point processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Darolles, Serge & Le Fol, Gaëlle, 2008.
"Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1709-1722, September.
- Jedrzej Białkowski & Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2006. "Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamical volume approach," Documents de recherche 06-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- J. Białkowski & S. Darolles & G. Le Fol, 2008. "Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach," Post-Print hal-02877984, HAL.
- Jedrzej Bialkowski & Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2008. "Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach," Post-Print halshs-00676946, HAL.
- Giada Adelfio & Frederic Schoenberg, 2009. "Point process diagnostics based on weighted second-order statistics and their asymptotic properties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(4), pages 929-948, December.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Martin Schlather & Paulo J. Ribeiro & Peter J. Diggle, 2004. "Detecting dependence between marks and locations of marked point processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 79-93, February.
- M. Lieshout, 2006. "A J-Function for Marked Point Patterns," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(2), pages 235-259, June.
More about this item
KeywordsErgodic decomposition; Hierarchical modeling; Mark-location interaction; Moment measure; Non-ergodicity ; Weighted mark mean;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:68:y:2016:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.