Asymptotic normality of Powell’s kernel estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Efromovich, 2007. "Optimal nonparametric estimation of the density of regression errors with finite support," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(4), pages 617-654, December.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Ahmad, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Residuals density estimation in nonparametric regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 133-139, May.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Cheng, Fuxia, 2002. "Consistency of error density and distribution function estimators in nonparametric regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 257-270, October.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L., 1990. "Bandwidth Selection in Semiparametric Estimation of Censored Linear Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 123-150, June.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2006.
"Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 539-563, March.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2004. "Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 10428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1991. "A Shortcut to LAD Estimator Asymptotics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 450-463, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Han & Mahajan, Aprajit & Nekipelov, Denis, 2015. "Extremum estimation and numerical derivatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 250-263.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Wang, Liang, 2015. "Efficient minimum distance estimator for quantile regression fixed effects panel data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-26.
- Luciano de Castro & Antonio F. Galvao & David M. Kaplan, 2017. "Smoothed instrumental variables quantile regression, with estimation of quantile Euler equations," Working Papers 1710, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 28 Feb 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Bandwidth selection; Censored quantile regression; Density estimation; Kernel method; Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:2:p:255-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .