M-estimation in nonparametric regression under strong dependence and infinite variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang Peng & Qiwei Yao, 2004. "Nonparametric regression under dependent errors with infinite variance," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 73-86.
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Knight, Keith, 1993. "Estimation in Dynamic Linear Regression Models with Infinite Variance Errors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 570-588, August.
- Koul, Hira L. & Surgailis, Donatas, 2001. "Asymptotics of empirical processes of long memory moving averages with infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 309-336, February.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshio Honda, 2013.
"Nonparametric quantile regression with heavy-tailed and strongly dependent errors,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 23-47.
- Toshio Honda, 2010. "Nonparametric Quantile Regression with Heavy-Tailed and Strongly Dependent Errors," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-157, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsHeavy-tailed; Long-range dependence; M-estimation; Nonparametric regression; Stable distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:391-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.