Agricultural ethics: then and now
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Glenn L., 1982. "Agro-Ethics: Extension, Research, and Teaching," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 1-10, July.
- Paul Thompson, 1988. "Ethical dilemmas in agriculture: The need for recognition and resolution," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 5(4), pages 4-15, September.
- Johnson, Glenn L., 1982. "Agro-Ethics: Extension, Research, And Teaching," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Glenn Johnson, 1990. "Ethical dilemmas posed by recent and prospective developments with respect to agricultural research," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 7(3), pages 23-35, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebel, Penelope L., 2008. "Ethics and Agriculture: A Teaching Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Shortall, O.K. & Raman, Sujatha & Millar, Kate, 2015. "Are plants the new oil? Responsible innovation, biorefining and multipurpose agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 360-368.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of agricultural ethics; Food ethics; Agricultural research; Agricultural education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:32:y:2015:i:1:p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.