Consensus of partitions : a constructive approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irene Charon & Lucile Denoeud & Alain Guenoche & Olivier Hudry, 2006. "Maximum Transfer Distance Between Partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 23(1), pages 103-121, June.
- Day, William H. E., 1981. "The complexity of computing metric distances between partitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 269-287, May.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPartitions; Consensus; Transfer distance; Simulation; 68R05; 90C27; 68W25;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .