Consensus of partitions : a constructive approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Day, William H. E., 1981. "The complexity of computing metric distances between partitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 269-287, May.
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Irene Charon & Lucile Denoeud & Alain Guenoche & Olivier Hudry, 2006. "Maximum Transfer Distance Between Partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 103-121, June.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.