What's New About Capitalism?: A Review Article on Capitalism without Capital: The Rise of the Intangible Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrado, Carol & Haltiwanger, John & Sichel, Daniel (ed.), 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226116129.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Introduction to "Measuring Capital in the New Economy"," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 1-10, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, July.
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The “Parabox”: Glass Skyscrapers and the City
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2018-07-25 12:52:44
- The Economics of Skyscraper Height (Part II)
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-01-03 13:59:59
- Star Trek and the Economics of the Future (Part II): Programming versus Survival
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-02-20 13:04:54
- The Economics of Skyscraper Height (Part IV): Construction Costs Around the World
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-06-04 12:26:40
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalism; Capital; Intangible; Intangible Capital; Intangible Economy; Review; Capitalism without Capital: The Rise of the Intangible Economy;
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:34:y:2018:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.