Modele smart city a zarządzanie przestrzenne miast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Heubeck, 2009. "Competitive sprawl," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 443-460, June.
- Rosario Ferrara, 2015. "The Smart City and the Green Economy in Europe: A Critical Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Sotiris Zygiaris, 2013. "Smart City Reference Model: Assisting Planners to Conceptualize the Building of Smart City Innovation Ecosystems," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Robert G. Hollands, 2008. "Will the real smart city please stand up?," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 303-320, December.
- Lorena BATAGAN, 2011. "Smart Cities and Sustainability Models," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 80-87.
- Andre Van der Meer & Willem Van Winden, 2003. "E-governance in Cities: A Comparison of Urban Information and Communication Technology Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 407-419.
- Richard P. Rumelt, 1991. "How much does industry matter?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 167-185, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Insaf Khelladi & Sylvaine Castellano & David Kalisz, 2020. "The smartization of metropolitan cities: the case of Paris," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1301-1325, December.
- André Luis Azevedo Guedes & Jeferson Carvalho Alvarenga & Maurício Dos Santos Sgarbi Goulart & Martius Vicente Rodriguez y Rodriguez & Carlos Alberto Pereira Soares, 2018. "Smart Cities: The Main Drivers for Increasing the Intelligence of Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, August.
- Mora, Luca & Deakin, Mark & Reid, Alasdair, 2019. "Combining co-citation clustering and text-based analysis to reveal the main development paths of smart cities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 56-69.
- Rita Lamboglia & Daniela Mancini & Francesco Paolone, 2018. "A Roadmap for Performance Measurement in Smarter Universities," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(2 Suppl.), pages 113-133.
- Lex, Simon Westergaard & Calì, Davide & Koed Rasmussen, Morten & Bacher, Peder & Bachalarz, Magnus & Madsen, Henrik, 2019. "A cross-disciplinary path to healthy and energy efficient buildings," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 273-284.
- Mora, Luca & Deakin, Mark & Reid, Alasdair, 2019. "Strategic principles for smart city development: A multiple case study analysis of European best practices," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 70-97.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Sunil Luthra & Sachin Kumar Mangla & Rubina Islam & Sian Roderick & Yogesh K. Dwivedi, 2019. "Barriers to the Development of Smart Cities in Indian Context," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 503-525, June.
- Schiavone, Francesco & Paolone, Francesco & Mancini, Daniela, 2019. "Business model innovation for urban smartization," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 210-219.
- Sabiölla Hosseini & Leonhard Frank & Gilbert Fridgen & Sebastian Heger, 2018. "Do Not Forget About Smart Towns," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 60(3), pages 243-257, June.
- Heaphy, Liam James, 2018. "Interfaces and divisions in the Dublin Docklands 'Smart District'," SocArXiv z2afc, Center for Open Science.
- Ardito, Lorenzo & Ferraris, Alberto & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Bresciani, Stefano & Del Giudice, Manlio, 2019. "The role of universities in the knowledge management of smart city projects," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 312-321.
- Heaphy, Liam James, 2018. "Interfaces and divisions in the Dublin Docklands 'Smart District'," OSF Preprints xbrgt, Center for Open Science.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2019.
"Creative capital, information and communication technologies, and economic growth in smart cities,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 142-155, February.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2018. "Creative Capital, Information and Communication Technologies, and Economic Growth in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 83952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- Wenyi Chu & Chien-Nan Chen & Chuang-Hung Wang, 2008. "The market share--profitability relationships in the securities industry," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 813-826, July.
- Tuba Bakıcı & Esteve Almirall & Jonathan Wareham, 2013. "A Smart City Initiative: the Case of Barcelona," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 135-148, June.
- Coletta, Claudio & Heaphy, Liam & Kitchin, Rob, 2017. "From the accidental to articulated smart city: The creation and work of ‘Smart Dublin’," SocArXiv 93ga5, Center for Open Science.
- Paola Panuccio, 2019. "Smart Planning: From City to Territorial System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-15, December.
- Vu, Khuong & Hartley, Kris, 2018. "Promoting smart cities in developing countries: Policy insights from Vietnam," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 845-859.
- Anthony Simonofski & Estefanía Serral Asensio & Johannes Smedt & Monique Snoeck, 2019. "Hearing the Voice of Citizens in Smart City Design: The CitiVoice Framework," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 61(6), pages 665-678, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmart city maturity model; zarządzanie przestrzenne; modele rozwoju miejskiego;
All these keywords.
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2020:i:2:p:123-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Grzegorz Konat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.