Smart Cities and Sustainability Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dameri, Renata Paola & Benevolo, Clara & Veglianti, Eleonora & Li, Yaya, 2019. "Understanding smart cities as a glocal strategy: A comparison between Italy and China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 26-41.
- Sławomira Hajduk, 2020. "Modele smart city a zarządzanie przestrzenne miast," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 123-139.
- André Luis Azevedo Guedes & Jeferson Carvalho Alvarenga & Maurício Dos Santos Sgarbi Goulart & Martius Vicente Rodriguez y Rodriguez & Carlos Alberto Pereira Soares, 2018. "Smart Cities: The Main Drivers for Increasing the Intelligence of Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, August.
- Mona Treude, 2021. "Sustainable Smart City—Opening a Black Box," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Víctor-Raúl López-Ruiz & José-Luis Alfaro-Navarro & Domingo Nevado-Peña, 2019. "An Intellectual Capital Approach to Citizens’ Quality of Life in Sustainable Cities: A Focus on Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-16, October.
- Vasile Dogaru & Claudiu Brandas & Marian Cristescu, 2019. "An Urban System Optimization Model Based on CO 2 Sequestration Index: A Big Data Analytics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-14, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligent Cities; Sustainability; Indicators; Regional Development; Intelligent Solution;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:15:y:2011:i:3:p:80-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.