International Factor Movements, Allocation and Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): I (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1971.
"Technology, Trade and Factor Mobility,"
54, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-24, January.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1976. "A Note on Quantitative Restrictions and Capital Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 217-20, March.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1976. "Commodity Trade and Factor Mobility: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 669-70, September.
- Rakowski, James, 1969. "Is Labour Mobility a Substitute for Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 174-78, March.
- Flatters, Frank, 1972. "Commodity Price Equalization: A Note on Factor Mobility and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 442-76, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1984-i-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.