International Factor Movements, Allocation and Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1976. "Commodity Trade and Factor Mobility: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 669-670, September.
- Purvis, Douglas D, 1972. "Technology, Trade and Factor Mobility," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 991-999, September.
- Chipman, John Somerset, 1987. "International trade," Discussion Papers, Series II 24, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Flatters, Frank, 1972. "Commodity Price Equalization: A Note on Factor Mobility and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 442-476, June.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-124, January.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1976. "A Note on Quantitative Restrictions and Capital Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 217-220, March.
- Rakowski, James, 1969. "Is Labour Mobility a Substitute for Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 174-178, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1984-i-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.