International Factor Movements, Allocation and Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): I (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-24, January.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1976. "A Note on Quantitative Restrictions and Capital Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 217-20, March.
- Rakowski, James, 1969. "Is Labour Mobility a Substitute for Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 174-78, March.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1971.
"Technology, Trade and Factor Mobility,"
54, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Flatters, Frank, 1972. "Commodity Price Equalization: A Note on Factor Mobility and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 442-76, June.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1976. "Commodity Trade and Factor Mobility: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 669-70, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1984-i-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.