On Migration, Migration Costs, and Wage Differentials: Reply
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 110 (1974)
Issue (Month): II (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cebula, Richard & Vedder, Richard, 1972. "A Note on Migration, Economic Opportunity, and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 49824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 1972.
- Gene L. Chapin & Richard K. Vedder & Lowell E. Gallaway, 1970. "The Determinants of Emigration to South Africa, 1950-1967," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 38(4), pages 268-274, December.
- Richard J. Cebula, 1973. "On Migration, Migration Costs, and Wage Differentials, with Special Reference to the United States," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(I), pages 59-68, March.
- Lowell E. Gallaway & Richard J. Cebula, 1973.
"Differentials and indeterminacy in wage rate analysis: An empirical note,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 26(3), pages 991-995, April.
- Lowell E. Gallaway & Richard J. Cebula, 1973. "Differentials and Indeterminacy in Wage Rate Analysis: An Empirical Note," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 26(3), pages 991-995, April.
- Gian S. Sahota, 1968. "An Economic Analysis of Internal Migration in Brazil," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 218.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1974-ii-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.