The United States Economy During The First Obama Administration (2009-2012)
The paper aims to evaluate the macroeconomic performance of the economy of the United States during first administration of Barack Obama (2009-2012).
Volume (Year): 25 (2016)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda Xoan XXIII S/N, 15704 Santiago de Compostela|
Web page: http://www.usc.es/econo/RGE/benvidag.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N/A, 2009. "AT A GLANCE . . . The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 210(1), pages 2-2, October.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2000. "Some Macroeconomics for the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 159-168, Winter.
- N/A, 2009. "AT A GLANCE...The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 2-2, April.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2003. "Macroeconomic Priorities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010.
"Changes in Central Bank Procedures During the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(3), pages 3-23, October.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdo:regaec:v:25:y:2016:i:1_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Iglesias Casal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.