Management Fashion Pay-for-Performance for CEOs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Goebel & Barbara Weißenberger, 2016. "The Dark Side of Tight Financial Control: Causes and Remedies of Dysfunctional Employee Behaviors," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(1), pages 69-101, April.
- repec:wly:econjl:v::y:2017:i:605:p:f236-f265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amon Chizema & Xiaohui Liu & Jiangyong Lu & Lan Gao, 2015. "Politically connected boards and top executive pay in Chinese listed firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 890-906, June.
- Pies, Ingo & Sass, Peter, 2010. "Verdienen Manager, was sie verdienen? Eine wirtschaftsethische Stellungnahme," Discussion Papers 2010-4, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Pies Ingo & Sass Peter, 2011. "Wie sollte die Managementvergütung (nicht) reguliert werden? – Ordnungspolitische Überlegungen zur Haftungsbeschränkung von und in Organisationen / How Managerial Compensation Should (not) be Regulate," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 231-268, January.
- Emil Inauen & Margit Osterloh & Bruno Frey & Fabian Homberg, 2015. "How a multiple orientation of control reduces governance failures: a focus on monastic auditing," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(4), pages 763-796, November.
- Sebastian Goebel & Barbara E. Weißenberger, 2017. "Effects of management control mechanisms: towards a more comprehensive analysis," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 185-219, February.
- Stephan, Gesine & Dütsch, Matthias & Gückelhorn, Cathrin & Struck, Olaf, 2014. "When are bonus payments for managers perceived as fair? Results from a quasi-experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 130-133.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Chizema, Amon, 2014. "Top executive compensation, regional institutions and Chinese OFDI," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 143-155.
More about this item
KeywordsCEO compensation; Corporate Governance; Crowding Out; Management Fashion; Pay-for-Performance;
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:119-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.