Modeling Joint Purchases with a Multivariate MNL Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Hruschka, 2017. "Analyzing the dependences of multi-category purchases on interactions of marketing variables," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 295-313, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:107-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hruschka, Harald, 2014. "Linking Multi-Category Purchases to Latent Activities of Shoppers: Analysing Market Baskets by Topic Models," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 482, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Katrin Dippold & Harald Hruschka, 2013. "Variable selection for market basket analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 519-539, April.
- Harald Hruschka, 2017. "Multi-category purchase incidences with marketing cross effects," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-469, March.
- Dippold, Katrin & Hruschka, Harald, 2010. "Variable Selection for Market Basket Analysis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 443, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChoice Model; Market Basket Analysis; Spatial Statistics; Theorem of Besag;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:60:y:2008:i:4:p:400-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .