Assessing The Effectiveness Of Sport Sponsorships – An Empirical Examination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011.
"Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version),"
1104, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011. "Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version)," Working Papers 109/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Grohs, Reinhard & Reisinger, Heribert, 2014. "Sponsorship effects on brand image: The role of exposure and activity involvement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1018-1025.
- Popp, Bastian & Woratschek, Herbert, 2016. "Introducing branded communities in sport for building strong brand relations in social media," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 183-197.
- Siv Skard & Helge Thorbjørnsen, 2014. "Is Publicity Always Better than Advertising? The Role of Brand Reputation in Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 149-160, September.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:1:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrovici, Dan & Shan, Yujian & Gorton, Matthew & Ford, John, 2015. "Patriot games? Determinants of responses to Chinese and foreign sponsors of the Beijing Olympics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1324-1331.
- Konstantinios Koronios & Marina Psiloutsikou & Athanasios Kriemadis & Petros Kolovos, 2016. "The effect of perceived motivation of sports sponsorship: Evidence from basketball fans," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 33-45, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbush Marketing; Image Transfer; Sponsor Awareness; Sponsorships; Sponsorship Effectiveness.;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:56:y:2004:i:2:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.