Iso 9000 And Formalization – How Organizational Contingencies Affect Organizational Responses To Institutional Forces
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:gewipr:258989 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9844-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2011. "Meta-standards, financial performance and senior executive compensation in China: An institutional perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 119-126, January.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sebastián Castresana & Tomás Castagnino, 2010. "ISO Standards: A Certificate to Expand Exports? Firm‐Level Evidence from Argentina," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 896-912, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFormalization; Institutional Theory; ISO 9000.;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:55:y:2003:i:4:293-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask sbr to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.