The Effects of Portland's Urban Growth Boundary on Urban Development Patterns and Commuting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingfei Ma & Ying Jin, 2016. "Does built form matter in a moving urban fringe? Evidence from a Land Use-Transport Interaction (LUTI) model," ERSA conference papers ersa16p203, European Regional Science Association.
- Jae Hong Kim, 2013. "Measuring the Containment and Spillover Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries: The Case of the Portland Metropolitan Area," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 650-675, December.
- Xu, Shu-Xian & Liu, Ronghui & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2018. "Pareto-improving policies for an idealized two-zone city served by two congestible modes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 117(PB), pages 876-891.
- Ishak Mohammed & Habib M. Alshuwaikhat & Yusuf A. Adenle, 2016. "An Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Smart Growth in Achieving Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Jun Ren & Wei Zhou & Xuelu Liu & Liang Zhou & Jing Guo & Yonghao Wang & Yanjun Guan & Jingtian Mao & Yuhan Huang & Rongrong Ma, 2019. "Urban Expansion and Growth Boundaries in an Oasis City in an Arid Region: A Case Study of Jiayuguan City, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Seung Gyu Kim & Roland K. Roberts & Dayton M. Lambert & Taeyoung Kim, 2015. "Effects of Land-Related Policies on Land Development during a Real Estate Boom and a Recession," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 218-232, June.
- Achim Ahrens & Seán Lyons, 2019. "Changes in Land Cover and Urban Sprawl in Ireland From a Comparative Perspective Over 1990–2012," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Zhuzhou Zhuang & Kaiyuan Li & Jiaxun Liu & Qianwen Cheng & Yu Gao & Jinxia Shan & Lingyan Cai & Qiuhao Huang & Yanming Chen & Dong Chen, 2016. "China’s New Urban Space Regulation Policies: A Study of Urban Development Boundary Delineations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Marin V. Geshkov & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 2012. "The Effect Of Land-Use Controls On The Spatial Size Of U.S. Urbanized Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 648-675, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:397:d:68735 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:41:y:2004:i:7:p:1333-1348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.