Identifying Sub-centres Using Contiguity Matrices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miquel-Angel Garcia-Lopez, 2011. "The accessibility city. When transport infrastructure matters in urban spatial structure," ERSA conference papers ersa10p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel & Hémet, Camille & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2017.
"Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 50-63.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers XREAP2016-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2016.
- Miguel Ángel García-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Post-Print halshs-01596269, HAL.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers 2016/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Identifying the Employment and Population Centers at regional and metropolitan scale: The Case of Catalonia and Barcelona," ERSA conference papers ersa12p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V., 2016. "Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7655, The World Bank.
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Does Employment Density death? Towards a new integrated methodology to identify and characterize Sub-Centres," ERSA conference papers ersa12p71, European Regional Science Association.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Christian Redfearn, 2005. "Not all sprawl - Evolution of employment centers in Los Angeles, 1980 - 2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p686, European Regional Science Association.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Christian Redfearn & Ajay Agarwal & Chen Li & Duan Zhuang, 2005. "Not All Sprawl: Evolution of Employment Concentrations in Los Angeles, 1980-2000," Working Paper 8589, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Miquel- Àngel Garcia-López, 2012. "Urban spatial structure, suburbanization and transportation in Barcelona," Working Papers 2012/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Miguel Angel García & Ivan Muñiz, 2005. "The spatial effect of intra-metropolitan agglomeration economies," Working Papers wpdea0513, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Miguel Ángel García & Ivan Muñiz, 2005. "El impacto espacial de las economías de aglomeración y su efecto sobre la estructura urbana.El caso de la industria en Barcelona, 1986-1996," Working Papers wpdea0509, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:40:y:2003:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.