Armed conflicts, 1946â€“2013
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2013.
"The Nature of Civil Conflict,"
2013-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," NBER Working Papers 21079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2015.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 5486, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:47-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bousmah, Marwân-al-Qays & Ventelou, Bruno & Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad, 2016.
"Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 928-935.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah & Bruno Ventelou & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2016. "Medicine and democracy: The importance of institutional quality in the relationship between health expenditure and health outcomes in the MENA region," Post-Print hal-01440296, HAL.
- Kotera, Go & Okada, Keisuke, 2015. "How Does Democratization Affect the Composition of Government Expenditure?," MPRA Paper 67085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Bezerra & Alex Braithwaite, 2016. "Locating foreign aid commitments in response to political violence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 333-355, December.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Witthuhn, Stefan, 2017.
"Corruption and political stability: Does the youth bulge matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-70.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2016. "Corruption and Political Stability: Does the Youth Bulge Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5890, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tony Addison & Ville Pikkarainen & Risto Rönkkö & Finn Tarp, 2017. "Development and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gok:ijdcv1:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:32-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Sunn Bush, 2016. "When and why is civil society support “made-in-America”? Delegation to non-state actors in American democracy promotion," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 361-385, September.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:145-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- La Mattina, Giulia, 2017. "Civil conflict, domestic violence and intra-household bargaining in post-genocide Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 168-198.
- Polivin Oleg, 2015. "How Free Media Protects Energy Infrastructure?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 21(4), pages 523-540, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbattle-related deaths; conflict; data; peace agreements; war;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:51:y:2014:i:4:p:541-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.