Is peace a missing value or a zero? On selection models in political science
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:21-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:283-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2017.
"Cycling on the extensive and intensive margin: The role of paths and prices,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 21-31.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Cycling on the extensive and intensive margin: The role of paths and prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 627, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dunne J. Paul & Tian Nan, 2017. "Working Paper 274 - Conflict and Fragile States in Africa," Working Paper Series 2391, African Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsactual effects; conflict; Heckit model; identification; potential effects; two-part model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:51:y:2014:i:4:p:528-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.