Union Organizing: Costs and Benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Kremer & Benjamin A. Olken, 2009. "A Biological Model of Unions," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 150-175, April.
- Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2017. "Firm Size and Union Threat Effects across Genders: Evidence from NLSY79," GLO Discussion Paper Series 45, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1996.
"Employer Size and the Wage Structure in U.S. Manufacturing,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 41-42, pages 323-367.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1995. "Employer Size and The Wage Structure in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 5393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & FranÃ§ois Rycx, 2007.
"The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(5), pages 427-451, December.
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2005. "The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries," DULBEA Working Papers 05-07.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007. "The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8735, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lallemand, Thierry & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois, 2005. "The Establishment-Size Wage Premium: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rebitzer, James B., 1994. "Structural, Microeconomic and Institutional Explanations for Union Decline in the United States," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Duplantis, Malcolm M. & Chandler, Timothy D. & Geske, Terry G., 1995. "The growth and impact of teachers' unions in states without collective bargaining legislation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 167-178, June.
- Christopher K. Coombs & Richard Cebula, 2011.
"The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 131-148, January.
- Coombs, Christopher & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership," MPRA Paper 51183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:36:y:1983:i:4:p:576-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.