On the Dynamics of Generating Electricity from Diversified Sources: Evidence from Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika, 2010. "Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3403-3413, July.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal using cointegration and causality approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3529-3536, June.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 434-442.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed, 2013. "Re-investigating the electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1515-1524.
- Camadan, Ercüment, 2011. "An assessment on the current status and future of wind energy in Turkish electricity industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4994-5002.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2009. "Capacity factor of wind power realized values vs. estimates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2679-2688, July.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M., 2014. "Electricity consumption from renewable and non-renewable sources and economic growth: Evidence from Latin American countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 290-298.
- Zhao, Yuan & Hao, Li-Sha & Wang, Yu-Ping, 2009. "Development strategies for wind power industry in Jiangsu Province, China: Based on the evaluation of resource capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1736-1744, May.
- Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R., 2010. "Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6877-6885, November.
- Bove, Roberto & Bucher, Matthias & Ferretti, Fabio, 2012. "Integrating large shares of wind energy in macro-economical cost-effective way," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 438-447.
- Mignard, D. & Harrison, G.P. & Pritchard, C.L., 2007. "Contribution of wind power and CHP to exports from Western Denmark during 2000–2004," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 2516-2528.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity generation; wind power; ordinary regime; VARX; energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:engenv:v:26:y:2015:i:4:p:587-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.