On the Dynamics of Generating Electricity from Diversified Sources: Evidence from Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika, 2010. "Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3403-3413, July.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal using cointegration and causality approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3529-3536, June.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2012. "Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 434-442.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed, 2013. "Re-investigating the electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1515-1524.
- Camadan, Ercüment, 2011. "An assessment on the current status and future of wind energy in Turkish electricity industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4994-5002.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2009. "Capacity factor of wind power realized values vs. estimates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2679-2688, July.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M., 2014. "Electricity consumption from renewable and non-renewable sources and economic growth: Evidence from Latin American countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 290-298.
- Zhao, Yuan & Hao, Li-Sha & Wang, Yu-Ping, 2009. "Development strategies for wind power industry in Jiangsu Province, China: Based on the evaluation of resource capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1736-1744, May.
- Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R., 2010. "Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6877-6885, November.
- Bove, Roberto & Bucher, Matthias & Ferretti, Fabio, 2012. "Integrating large shares of wind energy in macro-economical cost-effective way," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 438-447.
- Mignard, D. & Harrison, G.P. & Pritchard, C.L., 2007. "Contribution of wind power and CHP to exports from Western Denmark during 2000–2004," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 2516-2528.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity generation; wind power; ordinary regime; VARX; energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:engenv:v:26:y:2015:i:4:p:587-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.