Why Have Lending Programs Targeting Disadvantaged Small Business Borrowers Achieved So Little Success in the United States?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bates, Timothy & Lofstrom, Magnus & Servon, Lisa, 2010. "Why Have Lending Programs Targeting Disadvantaged Small-Business Borrowers Achieved So Little Success in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 5212, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naiquan Liu & Xinyue Ye & Huimin Yang & Ying Li & Mark Leipnik, 2014. "Manufacturing firm heterogeneity and regional economic growth difference in China," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 213-230, June.
- Craig Wesley Carpenter, 2016. "The Impact Of Latino-Owned Business On Local Economic Performance," Working Papers 16-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Anil Rupasingha, 2014. "The Determinants of Self-Employment Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 42-60, February.
- Craig Wesley Carpenter, 2016. "The Dynamics Of Latino-Owned Business With Comparisions To Other Ethnicities," Working Papers 16-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
Keywordsbootstraps; micro-lending; entrepreneurship;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:25:y:2011:i:3:p:255-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.