Asymmetric information in case of decision under risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 7-45, January.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, "undated". "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001. "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:153-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:11:p:72-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:143-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:221-229 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation asymmetry; risk; decision making; insurance; adverse selection; moral hazard; principal-agent problem; expected utility;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:22-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.