Analysis Model of credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Cosmina Petre (Nita), 2007. "The Cost of Bank Credit Financing," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 119-132, September.
- Vorniceanu, Marius & Covaci, Brindusa & Cocosatu, Cristinel Claudiu, 2009. "Credit Risk In Financing Sme In Romania," Papers 2009/24, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Cerasela Pîrvu & Anca Mehedinţu, 2010. "Considerations Concerning The Banking Credit And Its Optimization," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(4), pages 263-272.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2008. "Romanian commercial banks and credit risk in financing SME," MPRA Paper 14790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gert Wehinger, 2014. "SMEs and the credit crunch: Current financing difficulties, policy measures and a review of literature," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(2), pages 115-148.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; analysis; client; liabilities; credit risk; bank; SWOT analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:64:y:2016:i:5:p:43-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.