Credit Risk In Financing Sme In Romania
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madalina – Gabriela Anghel & Aurelian DIACONU & Georgiana NITA & Andreea Ioana MARINESCU, 2016. "Analysis Model of credit Risk," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(5), pages 43-48, May.
- Jozef Habanik & Petr Novak & Jaroslav Belas & Eva Cipovova, 2014. "Actual Trends in Business Risks for Small and Medium Enterprises. Case Studies from the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 159-181.
- Gábor HUNYA, 2011. "Problems of Romanian SMEs with tapping EU structural funds," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 129-146, June.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk; risk management; financing SME; bank policies;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2009-06-17 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sphedp:2009_024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.