Problems of Romanian SMEs with tapping EU structural funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciumara, Tudor, 2009. "Points of reference in the evolution of the Romanian management consultancy market," MPRA Paper 19389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pencea Sarmiza, 2009. "Clusterul şi beneficiile sale potenţiale. Experienţa Uniunii Europene," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
- Vorniceanu, Marius & Covaci, Brindusa & Cocosatu, Cristinel Claudiu, 2009. "Credit Risk In Financing Sme In Romania," Papers 2009/24, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gina Ionela Butnaru & Valentin Nita, 2016. "European Union and Romanian Tourism – ß and s Convergence in the Economic Development Regions of Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 369-369, May.
- Luminitaa Nicolescu & Irina Alina Popescu & Ciprian Nicolescu, 2013. "Romanian SMEs During the Crisis: Economic Results and Perceptions," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 5-19.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; EU support programmes; Romania;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2011:v:2:p:129-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.