Problems of Romanian SMEs with tapping EU structural funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciumara, Tudor, 2009. "Points of reference in the evolution of the Romanian management consultancy market," MPRA Paper 19389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pencea Sarmiza, 2009. "Clusterul şi beneficiile sale potenţiale. Experienţa Uniunii Europene," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
- Vorniceanu, Marius & Covaci, Brindusa & Cocosatu, Cristinel Claudiu, 2009. "Credit Risk In Financing Sme In Romania," Papers 2009/24, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gina Ionela Butnaru & Valentin Nita, 2016. "European Union and Romanian Tourism – ß and s Convergence in the Economic Development Regions of Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 369-369, May.
- Luminitaa Nicolescu & Irina Alina Popescu & Ciprian Nicolescu, 2013. "Romanian SMEs During the Crisis: Economic Results and Perceptions," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 5-19.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; EU support programmes; Romania;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2011:v:2:p:129-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .