An Assessment of the Access by Romanian SMEs to Structural Funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabor Hunya, 2011. "An Assessment of the Access by Romanian SMEs to Structural Funds," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 19-49, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Hunya, 2014. "Regional Policy and FDI Location – an Overview of the Larger New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 393, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; EU support programmes; Romania;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .