Report NEP-TRA-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Klara Sabirianova Peter & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2009. "Inequality and Volatility Moderation in Russia: Evidence from Micro-Level Panel Data on Consumption and Income," NBER Working Papers 15080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers & Feng Lu, 2009. "Competition Policy, Corporate Saving and China's Current Account Surplus," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-496, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Glushkova, Ekaterina & Vernikov, Andrei, 2009. "How big is the visible hand of the state in the Russian banking industry?," MPRA Paper 15563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "An Overinvestment Cycle in Central and Eastern Europe?," MPRA Paper 15668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers & Ling Huang, 2009. "Combating China's Export Contraction: Fiscal Expansion or Accelerated Industrial Reform?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-501, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Vorniceanu, Marius & Covaci, Brindusa & Cocosatu, Cristinel Claudiu, 2009. "Credit Risk In Financing Sme In Romania," Papers 2009/24, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piciu, Gabriela Cornelia, 2009. "Mechanisms and assembly of alternative financing by environmental protection in Romania," Papers 2009/14, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Mihai, Ilie, 2009. "The Romanian's loan agreement with IMF and EC," Papers 2009/1, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Hongbin Cai & J. Vernon Henderson & Qinghua Zhang, 2009. "China's Land Market Auctions: Evidence of Corruption," NBER Working Papers 15067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.